SITE: Patek Philippe>> Patek Philippe - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Patek Philippe on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> I am looking forward to see what happened in those years and what the outcome is. That´s what we saw (or even got; at least a few very lucky ones ) back in 1989 : Only five models shown in the picture above, but in fact there have been eight watches for the 150 th anniversary: 3960, 3969, 3974, 3979... Read more..
(14) Latest Reply: Sat, Oct 04, 2014
- >> The 5213G belongs to the category of watches which explain why Patek has a very special place in the top of the watchmaking hill. It gathers with a lot of elegance and without any unnecessary trick two of the favorite complications of the Manufacture: the Perpetual Calendar and the Minutes Repeater,... Read more..
(20) Latest Reply: Sun, Jun 29, 2014
- >> I hope you like my small selection of pictures, until we get more information (about events, novelties ...) from Patek Philippe. The celebration started today and I would like to recommend to have a look here: l Cordially, Oliver This message has been edited by small-luxury-world on 2014-05-01 10:0... Read more..
(13) Latest Reply: Mon, May 12, 2014
- >> The new 2014 collection, the new Patek Philippe booth and the coming 175 th Anniversary – lots of news, impressions and pictures to share. Patek Philippe presented nothing less than 23 new models in Basel, but not all of those are “real” novelties. Some watches are new variants of known references a... Read more..
(41) Latest Reply: Tue, Apr 29, 2014
- >> This time I would like to show some more live pictures from the new booth, the showcases from outside, watches from outside, watches in-hand and watches on the wrist. It won´t be my report, because pictures only - more or less. But I thought some of you will appreciate it to see more, before I find ... Read more..
(29) Latest Reply: Tue, Apr 29, 2014
- >> new models/variants like Ref. 5960/1A, 5990/1A, 5951P ... Let´s have a first look on the new Nautilus Travel Time Chronograph in steel, which replaces all former Nautilus chronographs in steel. Ref 5960/1A First impression: I like it a lot, for several reasons. Next one is the successor of all forme... Read more..
(41) Latest Reply: Sun, Mar 30, 2014
- >> ... is coming soon and I am aware quite a few of you are waiting for the novelties impatiently. Which novelties will we see in the Aquanaut , Calatrava , Complications , Golden Elipse , Gondolo , Grand Complications , Nautilus and Twenty ~ 4 Collection? What will be out of production? …? Lots of imp... Read more..
(38) Latest Reply: Wed, Mar 26, 2014