SITE: Patek Philippe>> Patek Philippe - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Patek Philippe on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> The new 2014 collection, the new Patek Philippe booth and the coming 175 th Anniversary lots of news, impressions and pictures to share. Patek Philippe presented nothing less than 23 new models in Basel, but not all of those are real novelties. Some watches are new variants of known references a... Read more..
(40) Latest Reply: Yesterday at 13:05
- >> This time I would like to show some more live pictures from the new booth, the showcases from outside, watches from outside, watches in-hand and watches on the wrist. It wont be my report, because pictures only - more or less. But I thought some of you will appreciate it to see more, before I find ... Read more..
(28) Latest Reply: Yesterday at 13:09
- >> new models/variants like Ref. 5960/1A, 5990/1A, 5951P ... Let´s have a first look on the new Nautilus Travel Time Chronograph in steel, which replaces all former Nautilus chronographs in steel. Ref 5960/1A First impression: I like it a lot, for several reasons. Next one is the successor of all forme... Read more..
(41) Latest Reply: Sun, Mar 30, 2014
- >> ... is coming soon and I am aware quite a few of you are waiting for the novelties impatiently. Which novelties will we see in the Aquanaut , Calatrava , Complications , Golden Elipse , Gondolo , Grand Complications , Nautilus and Twenty ~ 4 Collection? What will be out of production? …? Lots of imp... Read more..
(38) Latest Reply: Wed, Mar 26, 2014
- >> This year for Patek Philippe´s 175 th Anniversary we have to wait (even longer) 65 days and a few hours … - until we can see (all) the novelties they have under their sleeves. Last year Patek Philippe introduced more than 40 debuts (minor & bigger ones), which was already quite impressive. For s... Read more..
(20) Latest Reply: Mon, Mar 03, 2014
- >> We have seen and discussed both watches before, but I had the pleasure to take more pictures and wanted to share them with you. I will start with the Ref. 5200 ... ... and next is the Ref. 5270. Lets start with a nice side view ... ... before we have a look at the movement. Yes, its not only about... Read more..
(22) Latest Reply: Fri, Feb 21, 2014
- >> On special request of a fellow Purist I will show you this. Just had the possibility to take pictures behind a window and thats all I got, this time. There are two versions (R & G) and both are limited to 25 pieces each. The pattern is derived from the flag of Bavaria, but is also shown in a logo f... Read more..
(16) Latest Reply: Fri, Mar 14, 2014