SITE: Patek Philippe>> Patek Philippe - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Patek Philippe on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> ... for the collector and/or connoisseur, the references 5131-175G and 7131-175R ? A world timer (complication) from Patek Philippe sings loud to quite a lot of fellow PuristS here (and not only PuristS) and if there is enamel on-top it doesnt hurt, not at all Before we look closer, two hands-on pi... Read more..
(38) Latest Reply: Fri, Dec 12, 2014
- >> I finally had the opportunity to see it in the flesh. To say it straight, I was less disappointed than on the first pictures I saw. It is a Watch to be seen in the real, as suspected, if you want to judge it. The case, which makes you think of the Omega Speedmaster, with its lyre lugs, is less macho... Read more..
(35) Latest Reply: Tue, Dec 16, 2014
- >> I am not only speaking about the exclusive caliber. Patek Philippe says: “This grand ballet of sight and sound is produced in a limited edition of 175 watches.” The latter is probably the only thing to blame them, but more on this latter. The first time I saw it behind glass it got my attention for ... Read more..
(18) Latest Reply: Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- >> 2d of November 2004... Taormina, Sicily. A few months back, I secured the deal on this watch, and just had to take a plane to go there, in one of the most charming towns of Sicily, for a long week end. I can go much back in Time, as when Patek released this Watch in 2000, it was love at first sight,... Read more..
(89) Latest Reply: Sun, Nov 16, 2014
- >> Tachymeter , telemeter , pulsimeter : Patek Philippe has returned to the source of the chronograph by creating a multiple-scale instrument with a twist. It is not their first chronograph (or shall we say instrument) without sub dials, even when it is quite uncommon at least today. For those with p... Read more..
(10) Latest Reply: Sun, Nov 23, 2014
- >> plus the official press release . Both watches are part of the commemorative collection for the 175 th Anniversary of Patek Philippe. World time watches from PP in general are highly desired not only by connoisseurs of PP. A modern poetic moon phase added to the display that already shows 24 time ... Read more..
(41) Latest Reply: Tue, Nov 04, 2014
- >> The greater the originality of the design, the greater the value of the piece. In times of CNC and CAD it is (probably) not enough to present the most complicated wrist watch with 20 complications, only. With serious funds behind it might be possible to do such an amazing project, not only for Patek... Read more..
(14) Latest Reply: Thu, Nov 06, 2014
- >> Is there a better way to mark an important date than with exceptional timepieces made by scarce specialists? So far we almost only have seen and talked about the regular Anniversary collection, but when it comes to Patek Philippe there is always more to expect. More than what we are used in a time... Read more..
(18) Latest Reply: Mon, Oct 20, 2014